My Novel Approach

***CLICK ON NOVEMBER 2005 IN THE ARCHIVES- YOU CAN READ ALL THE CHAPTERS IN ORDER ON ONE PAGE.*** *This is my novel. It's a romance novel set in Kauai. Hope you enjoy it. If you'd like to share your comments, please leave a comment on the post you're referencing.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New year, renewed intent

Well, it's coming on the end of January 2008.
Another year has come and gone since I've last posted an updated chapter to my romance novel.

I'm not here to make any promises. What with being in school with a heavy courseload, I've got enough papers to write for school. I don't have time right now to be worrying about getting another chapter or two posted here...

Still, I'd like to someday see this in finished format. Maybe that day will come soon, maybe it won't. Who knows.

After classes are through this semester, I'll be building up North. But maybe in the quiet and fresh air, I'll do a little editing and creating. Then again, maybe I won't have time for it.

I can't tell you when I'll finish this. I won't tell you how it ends (though if you've read romance novels, you can probably hazard a guess...). I will tell you that 90% of the storyline is worked out, although the text of that storyline was written in 2005/6. If I were to continue working on it now, the storyline could change. And I'm not ready to work with Annie and Luke right now - I'm trying to stay focused on my term papers.

So be patient. Come back in a few months. Maybe I'll surprise you after all, and put up a chapter sometime.

Enjoy the trail/hike pictures, at the very least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home